Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has Christmas changed or is it me?

Well, here it is three days from Christmas and It still doesn't feel like Santa is near. Maybe it's because there is no tree in the house, no bright colored balls tucked into cedar boughs all tied up with big red bows. I must do better next year.

Several years ago I photographed a gentleman who played Santa in the towns around where my Studio
was located. He was so much like my idea of Santa when I was a child, he made me believe again !

                                                                        HO, HO, HO!

I displayed the Santa portrait every year in my studio at Christmas time. I've pulled it out to share with anyone who would like to see the "Real Santa".   Merry Christmas to all !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this picture that you took... and I also remember back then, and even now, I thought, that is the best santa looking ever! Makes me do believe in Santa Claus again! Wonder why he didnt come see me :(

Gayle